Building Your Online Community
The world of social media is constantly changing so fast that there is HUGE opportunity just waiting for savvy tweeters and posters who know how to use it correctly to impact business and ministry.
Primarily, social media depends on interactions between people using technology as a conduit. In other words, marketing is all about communication and relationships, and with social media, it's all done virtually.
Building a Road Map of Social Media and Creating an Editorial Calendar
When it comes to take a trip, you begin with a map. When it comes to launching your business, you begin with a plan. So naturally when it comes to social media to share your business/mission/cause you begin with well thought out strategy…..right?
Why Jennifer Is Qualified to Teach Social Media Classes:
- Organized and hosted the Texas Podcast Conference
October 24-25, 2019
- Voted 1 of 25 Top Social Media Experts in Texas in 2010
- Organizer of San Antonio Podcast & New Media Group since 2005
- Lead Organizer of PodCamp San Antonio, May 2007 and May 2008
- Creator of National Podcast Post Month (NaPodPoMo), Nov. 2007
- Lead Organizer of Startup Weekend in San Antonio, May 2008
- Lead Organizer of Barcamp in San Antonio, September 2008
- She's been an entrepreneur since 2001
- Has become a popular speaker at live events, including our Home Business Conference
This course includes a number of video sessions teaching you the steps to building your online community. It's not an overnight process, as it takes time and work. However, the steps taught in this course will help you get started to building the community you need to build your business.
You will also be able to join Jennifer's Facebook group to ask questions and get ideas from other students.
All for only $197!