Virtual Bookkeeping Course
AND 8-week Apprenticeship,
Taught by Accountant and Internet Expert,
Few businesses can get by without a bookkeeper, and as the Internet makes it even more possible for people to work at home, the demand for your services as a bookkeeper for small businesses - online AND offline - soar!
This shift creates the perfect opportunity for skilled, trustworthy "numbers people" to serve businesses of all kinds virtually from a home office.
Until recently, businesses have been limited to hiring a bookkeeper to be on-site. But now that outsourcing has become a way of life as companies scramble for ways to reduce their expenses, outsourcing to a bookkeeper who works from home is a win/win situation.
My name is Rhea Perry and we train bookkeepers who want to work from home or a remote office.
In fact, my bookkeeper has never been to my office. She and her assistant manage all our accounts virtually. I just pay her every month and all my paperwork is done.
Outsourcing Is a Key to Home Business Success
Once I realized how valuable a virtual assistant was for managing my entire business, I soon decided to find someone to manage my bookkeeping as well. I realized that focusing on doing what I'm good at and outsourcing areas I'm not good with is always best for my business. So I have learned to let a bookkeeping expert take care of the books and taxes.
Yet finding reliable help that you can trust can be an issue. And, if you want to work from home as a bookkeeper, how on earth do you find clients?
So one of my Best Friends and I created a training program that teaches accounting AND online marketing, complete with information on running your bookkeeping business as a business!
In This Course,
You Can Take our
Virtual Bookkeeping Course,
Taught By an Accountant and Expert Internet Marketer,
To Learn How You Can Work from Home as a
Meet Mauricio Martinez!
Owner of Hawkins & Martinez, EA's, LLC, Mauricio earned his BS degree in Accounting from San Jose State University. An accountant for over 25 years, and now an Enrolled Agent, he has hired, supervised, and trained staff in payroll, general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
He taught Computerized Accounting to adults for over three years and holds a "Clear Designated Subjects Vocational Education Teaching Credential: Full time," in the subjects of Accounting Occupations and Financial Management and Services from the State of California. He is also a former Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
He currently resides in Longmont, Colorado with his wife and his six children.
Listen to What Mauricio's Students
Have Said About Him
Mauricio Martinez is a truly gifted teacher. His attitude is positive, and he strengthens and uplifts his students. He doesn't just answer questions. He actually encourages and welcomes them!
I like his warm, relaxed style, and the ease with which he laughs and shares his enthusiasm and confidence.
I appreciate the time, thoughtfulness, and organization he put into all the videos. It was easy to get into the details, yet keep sight of the big picture and understand how things work together.
Only one thing was lacking. We didn't get to hear all of Oh Danny Boy ! :-)
Many thanks to Mauricio for this wonderful, answer-to-my-prayers class, and to Rhea for bringing us all together.
Mauricio has produced an amazing bookkeeping class. He has made the subject interesting, and has delivered above and beyond just teaching the mechanics of bookkeeping.
I have always wanted to do something with bookkeeping and/or accounting, but never had the time or money to go back to college. I have also been pretty disillusioned about the college experience, not feeling that they offered the real life training that I needed to actually start making a living.
In this class, Mauricio has done that and so much more. And in an amazingly short period of time. I am excited to move forward with the apprenticeship training of the class, to see how everything works together, and get that real life experience.
Finding, dealing with, and keeping clients has been one of the most important focuses of this class for me. Also developing my USP. Mauricio has been incredibly patient and helpful as he has answered all of my questions.
Thanks for a great class!
I came away from the lab full of energy and optimism. I even did the dishes with a different attitude!
Mauricio is a true gift to all of us, not only for his knowledge and experience...and patience ;-) but for his compassion for wanting to help others. There are very few people who would go above and beyond the way he has and continues to do so.
Mauricio's entire course was not only fun, but full of useful (even vital) information. I especially liked his sincerity, plus the thought and time he put into answering questions that were personally significant. I also appreciate that he gives us a certificate upon full completion of this program.
Here's What You'll Learn in
Mauricio's Bookkeeping Course.
Accounting & QuickBooks Fundamentals: "Understanding the Language of Business & QuickBooks"
- Learn why understanding this simple formula will save you hours and hours of work.
- Learn how to read the two most important statements in Accounting and why business people find them so crucial to running their business.
- Learn to use a simple tool that will allow you to master a key concept that some considered too difficult to teach at the college level yet all CPAs have to master.
- Learn how easy it is to process Cash Basis Accounting in QuickBooks and which clients are allowed or not allowed to use this method.
- How to create a chart of accounts from scratch and why it will save you hours of work if you create it properly -- and I'll show you exactly how to do that.
- The built in tools that will remind you of Microsoft Word which will help you keep your work accurate and timely.
- The easy way to book a funds transfer using the Transfer Funds function in QuickBooks.
Customers: "Keeping customers happy while keeping their accounts current"
- What to say and how to say it -- communicating with your client's customers.
- The 10-key print calculator -- do you need one? I'll explain who does, who doesn't, how to use it and which ones I recommend.
- Find out when to use a Sales Receipt and when to Use an Invoice.
- Learn the step by step process to creating an Invoice for your customer in QuickBooks and how to decide the best way to send it - it's not as simple as it appears.
- How to apply a Credit Memo, process a Refund or Assess Finance Charges to a customer's account in QuickBooks.
- How to book payments received from your customers and how to make sure their accounts stay as "current" as possible.
- What an "item" is and how to use them so that your work becomes easier and not more difficult.
Vendors: "Processing timely vendor payments"
- What is Accrual Basis Accounting, why so many bookkeepers fear it and so many business owners live by it - why I don't fear it and why you never will either.
- The simplest way to enter a Bill in QuickBooks.
- When to and when not to use "items" to enter Bills and the simplest way to do it.
- Accounts Payable - what it means to you and what it means to your client.
- Paying bills - when to use the Cash Basis system even though your client uses the Accrual Basis Accounting
- Keeping your vendors happy… even when you pay them a little late.
- How to enter your Credit Card Charges in QuickBooks -- it's a great feature and it will save you a great deal of time and your client a great deal of money.
Payroll: "Paying employees accurately and timely"
- Do you process payroll yourself or do you outsource it -- find out why most companies do the latter.
- Processing payroll yourself -- each painful step and timeline you must meet to prevent severe penalties.
- Booking the payroll expense -- even if you outsource the work you still have to book it.
- How to create journal entries to book payroll and other important transactions.
- How to use Excel to create the spreadsheets that will ensure the accuracy of your journal entry and increase the efficiency in your work.
- Contractor or Employee -- why you need to worry about it and how to find the answer.
Reconciling & Reporting: "Ensuring accuracy and giving your client the information he or she truly wants"
- Learn the step by step process to reconcile your bank statement as well as your credit card statements to ensure the accuracy of your financial statements.
- How to go through the Balance Sheet and Income Statement line by line to ensure transactions have been booked properly and how to correct them right then and there.
- How to customize reports for greater client analysis.
- Using QuickBooks' built help function -- what they offer, how to use them, and which one's my favorite.
- The General Ledger -- how to access it and how to use it. They say it's only for Accountants but I'll show you how to understand it so well that when the Accountants find out how well you know it they'll be asking you to access it often.
- How to conduct the crucial meetings with your clients to go over their financial statements -- what to say and how to say it to keep them feeling confident in your work.
Your Bookkeeping Business: "Creating your business, managing your company and selling your services"
- Entities -- what they are and what you need to know before you choose one.
- What will you need by when -- computer, internet access, filing system, calculator.
- Marketing -- Your Unique Sales Proposition. It will make the difference between charging the lowest price and the highest the market will bear.
- Your website and email address -- it's not just a link, it's a marketing tool.
- How virtual do you want to be? Working for clients who would like to see your smiling face from time to time.
- Bottom line -- how much can you charge for your services for both online work and offline work.
- Networking -- why in the world of Accounting it continues to be the most effective way to get clients and the step by step process for you to master that skill.
Who Should Take Mauricio's 6-Week Virtual Bookkeeping Course:
- Anyone who thinks numbers are fun
- Anyone who wants to work from home keeping books for small businesses
- Anyone who wants to learn more about bookkeeping
Who Should NOT Take
Mauricio's 6-Week Virtual Bookkeeping Course:
- Anyone who is not good with numbers
- Anyone who is not comfortable working for themselves
- Anyone who does not love capitalistic small business
You'll Also Get
Eight Apprenticeship Lessons!
I don't know if you realize how valuable that is but most classes you take even in a live setting don't offer any practical application after the sessions.
The value of the apprenticeship lessons is that you get practical information on putting the knowledge you have just gained to work. You learn what to do and more importantly, what NOT to do.
If you can find a teacher who can instruct you well on how to become a virtual bookkeeper, good luck. But if you can also find one who is willing to help you after the course with additional business information, and answer questions, you've hit pay dirt!
Mauricio shares my love for helping entrepreneurs get the education they need to start their own business. He's been where you are. He knows your struggles. And he is as dedicated as I am to helping you get the instruction and experience you need to start your own home business serving others as a virtual bookkeeper.
Here Are the Requirements to
Take Mauricio's Course:
- High speed Internet access
- A computer with Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Good typing skills
- Excellent grammar skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability and willingness to listen to all the sessions
If you don't have Word or Excel and want to take the class, please purchase them before you begin, or be prepared to use another Word Processor and Spreadsheet (Google will work).
Mauricio Is Adding TWO Bonus Sessions on
That's right, two sessions on debt management
Here's What the Debt Management Bonus Class will Cover:
- Keeping your FICO scores high
- When to borrow, when NOT to borrow
- Paying down
So How Much Does This Course Cost?
A class like this can give you a whole new vocation. In fact, depending on your skill level and aptitude, you may be able to recover the investment in this class in a month or two after you start working.
We're basically offering you a way to have your own home business.
Online training for courses like this can cost from $2,695 - $8,995. But because we want to make this opportunity available to moms, dads and teens who want to work from home, we are offering it for a limited time only at a great price!
Your Entire Family Can Register for
Mauricio's Virtual Bookkeeping Class
PLUS the Apprenticeship Classes
For Only $757!
Plus, We'll Even Let You
Break It Up Into 8 Payments of
Just $97 Each!
But Wait! There's More!
No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee!
I want you to be satisfied
We want this to be a no-risk investment for you! If after taking the first four classes, you do not feel that you are learning bookkeeping, we will be glad to refund your full enrollment fee. Simply email us and we will verify that you viewed the first four lessons.
If you are looking for a way to supplement your income from home and want to do something significant that will make a difference in the lives of clients you serve, consider becoming a Virtual Bookkeeper.
You'll be amazed at how the flexibility and the added income will enhance your life!
If you are ready to do something to change your life so you can start working at home and you are a natural with numbers, don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Now is the time to start a home business, not when you are in a bad situation. And Mauricio is the teacher you want to hold your hand and help you learn the details that you can't operate without.
So if you're ready to get started, make sure you register today! You'll be glad you did!
So many books, so little time...