Learn to Use
Social Media to
Business or Organization
Monthly Social Media Class!
The world of social media is constantly changing so fast that there is HUGE opportunity just waiting for savvy tweeters and posters who know how to use it correctly to impact business and ministry.
Primarily, social media depends on interactions between people using technology as a conduit. In other words, marketing is all about communication and relationships, and with social media, it's all done virtually.
Who Is Using Social Media in the "Real World" and How?
Big business: Dell and Microsoft both use social sites to connect with their customer base. Southwest Airlines has a paid staff member who manages a very active Twitter account.
Non-Profits: Frozen Pea Fund uses it to spread the word and raise money for Breast Cancer awareness.
Groups: NaPodPoMo uses the viral aspect of social networks to get up and running overnight.
Small businesses: MyLabelNet uses it to reach new customers.
Which Social Media Sites Should I Learn to Use?
The short answer is: all of them. Yet there are so many and new ones emerge almost daily, so how is a busy entrepreneur to know which ones to focus on and how?
- Start slowly. Just like building your business, it will take time to become acclimated to a particular network. Understanding the rules of each group is important.
- Once you learn the ways of one network, go on to learn how to link them together so maximize efficiency.
Here's How You Can Learn the Short Cuts to
Save Time and Increase Productivity
Because there are so many new social media sites on the Web now, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out how to work each one into your business or ministry to maximize your effort, time and money.
That's why I have invited our resident social media expert to offer her expertise. Her name is Jennifer Navarrete.
Because she is an award-winning active member of the Social Networking Community, I've asked her to teach a monthly class so you can learn how to drive traffic to your sites, blogs and auctions and get the jump on your competition!
Why Jennifer Is Qualified to Teach Social Media Classes:
- Organized and hosted the Texas Podcast Conference
October 24-25, 2019
- Voted 1 of 25 Top Social Media Experts in Texas in 2010
- Organizer of San Antonio Podcast & New Media Group since 2005
- Lead Organizer of PodCamp San Antonio, May 2007 and May 2008
- Creator of National Podcast Post Month (NaPodPoMo), Nov. 2007
- Lead Organizer of Startup Weekend in San Antonio, May 2008
- Lead Organizer of Barcamp in San Antonio, September 2008
- She's been an entrepreneur since 2001
- Has become a popular speaker at live events, including our Home Business Conference
As an accomplished content strategist and talented digital media specialist, Jennifer Hatton is passionate about helping companies large and small connect with their biggest fans in person and on social. Her mission with every client is to create, curate and share excellent content and produce compelling brand experiences that make customers stand up and cheer.
Jennifer guides clients through the process of finding the right voice and communicating the best message possible. In addition to content management, she runs social media channels, maintains excellent influencer relations and offers trainings on growing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Pinterest.
Her client list is varied and includes such notable organizations as Morgan’s Wonderland, Christus Santa Rosa Health System, Visit San Antonio and the US Army MWR. As her number of accounts grows, the main goal always remains the same – to give each client the attention and expertise necessary to guide them towards total success.
Luis Sandoval, Jr.
Social Media Director
Jennifer has been a force in the digital space pioneering efforts in social media and community management, podcasting, strategic planning, and storytelling. Her efforts have led her to be a leader in many real-life communities where she’s gathered like minded folks, who had previously been silo’d, and into a brain trust of creativity, ingenuity, and never before seen collaboration. She immerses herself in her passion and it comes through in all she does.
Jennifer is an expressive speaker and teacher who knows what it takes to build dedicated communities in person or online. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge and interest in all things tech with others – she embodies the saying “Learn, Share, Grow”. If you have the chance to work with her, do it!”
Here are the Details for these Classes
Before most people knew what Twitter was, Jennifer had already taught Basic and Advanced Social Media Classes for us on how to use the sites and how to get paid working for others. Both were very successful. Now that online marketers have established the need to have a strong social media presence, we have decided to provide the education home business owners need.
Because there are so many platforms and you need to know each one, Jennifer will teach a different platform EACH MONTH OF THE YEAR.
The Social Networking Sites Covered in These Classes Are:
- Building Your Online Community
- How to Use Instagram to Promote Your Business
- The Production Studio in Your Pocket and Video Every Day April (VEDA) - March and April 2020 - Two Video Production Courses for One Price!
- Building a Road Map of Social Media and Creating an Editorial Calendar
- Twitter: Starting off on the right tweet. Branding, Successful Tweeting Habits
- Facebook: It's not just for the kids. Profiles and Privacy
- LinkedIn: Understanding the professional social network
- Blogs: Better Location On Google
- Facebook for Business
- Event Audio/Video
- Live video streaming
The Classes Have Started
As soon as you register for any of the classes, you will get access to the Facebook Group.
What Happens When She Runs Out of Networks to Teach?
Good question! That will be over a year from the first class so she will start over and update everyone on how it has changed. Or if new platforms have developed successfully, she will add a class on each of them.
Here Are the Requirements to Take the Live Class
Since this is a web class, you can participate through your computer without tying up your land line.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Desire to learn
- High speed Internet connection
- Email account
What Is the Investment In This Education?
Jennifer understands the importance of web presence. She has studied Internet marketing with the best. And she has weeded through the fluff sites to find those that offer real value to anyone who wants to learn to use the Internet to better their life as well as the lives of others.
You are getting the benefit of her spending literally years testing sites to find what works and what doesn't.
You Can Register for Each One of
The Classes for
Just $97 Each!
How Each Virtual Class Will Be Conducted
Each class will focus on one social media platform or concept. You are welcome to join at any point, but will benefit more by enrolling at the start of each course to be able to participate in the live sessions with your questions.
* During each month, Jennifer or one of her highly-qualified experts, will conduct one live video training session, which will be recorded so that you can watch it again later.
* The second live video session of the month will be a Question and Answer session so that students can get help applying the concepts they are learning to their businesses and projects.
* Students will have access to a closed Facebook Group to be able to interact with Jennifer and her experts to get specific answers to their questions.
Money Back Guarantee!
I want you to be satisfied with our Social Media Classes, and I know you will be, so...
if after participating in each class, you are not thoroughly convinced that this course is worth your investment, just let me know at the end of the last class, and your refund request will be honored.
Simply email us and verify that you watched every single session. We will refund your registration, take you off our mailing list and you will never hear from us again.
If you or anyone in your home is interested in learning how to use social media to increase traffic to your Websites, blogs or auctions, don't miss these classes!
Web technology is changing so fast these days, there's no way you can keep up with everything. That's why being connected to Jennifer Navarrete is your secret weapon. She stays in the know so stay in touch with her and her team!
Join the Class Today to
Start Building Your Online Community
You will have some lessons available immediately, others to follow soon.